Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About the role:
We are seeking a smart, hard-charging Partner Operations Coordinator to provide key operational support for the work we do including multiple startup teams and executive leadership across our client partners. This person will be a core member of our Partners team and will be instrumental in coordinating and producing meetings, events, dinners, and holistic partner calendars across various partner accounts. This person will help operationalize partnership communications and processes in support of the Partner Team and will attend and participate in client meetings.
We are seeking individuals with a hard-driving interest in a rewarding but complex operational role with room to grow professionally in a fast-moving organization. You will gain exposure to large strategic enterprise companies and future-oriented innovation projects and must be comfortable with ambiguity and a discovery mindset. If you’re an ambitious goal-setter who’s obsessed with tracking and hitting milestones, keeping organized, as well as building trustworthy relationships with an internal team and partners, we want you!
- Coordinate and produce an impressive amount of partner facing meetings, events, and dinners, with small and large groups across multiple partners, cities, and time zones
- Support VPs and Partner Ops Leads on the execution and operations of the partner account plan, including scheduling, document sharing/creation, and managing relationships with partner sponsors
- Develop and manage a holistic calendar of all partner engagements and support the Partner Ops Lead in the creation and execution of Partner Roadmaps
- Participate in internal and client facing meetings, capturing notes and working to synthesize action steps/learnings as required
- Actively contribute in bringing new conceptual ideas to life from an operational vantage point
- Assist in the creation of powerpoint decks, assets, etc. in partnership with the Partner Ops Lead and internal design resources
- Coordinate with Bionic Labs teams on resources as required
- Travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of client-facing coordination, complex multi-calendar scheduling, or event planning experience
- Proven desire to learn, and a passion for people and experiences
- Previous experience at an agency or startup environment a plus
- Battle-tested time management and project management skills; can multitask and prioritize coordinating multiple meetings and people under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented, with strong attention to accuracy and organization
- High degree of proactive problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
- Stress tolerance, can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations/personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must have exceptional note-taking abilities, as well as the ability to create client assets/deliverables in a quick timeframe
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ; professional and confident demeanor with team of executives
- Rapidly-growing startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.